Super simple..super yummy.
I eat a lot of chicken breasts, so I changed it up and got some chicken thighs!
4 boneless chicken thighs
1.5 tbsp butter
oregano (seasoning or fresh)
thyme (seasoning or fresh)
salt and pepper
1) Cut excessive fat and pat chicken dry with paper towels. Season with salt, pepper, and paprika on both sides
2) Heat skillet on medium while melting butter. Add some garlic, oregano, and thyme to skillet and stir until you have a yummy smell. (Try not to burn!)
3) Lay chicken in the skillet and cook each side for 5-7 minutes, until cooked through. If you want a little crisp/brown skin, turn heat up a little and cook top side for a couple more minutes, after cooking each side thoroughly.
4) Squeeze a little lemon juice on chicken..and voila.
If you want the veggies..
5) Take chicken out of skillet. Melt a little more butter or use olive oil and minced garlic in the same skillet (with out cleaning). Stir it a little. Place whatever veggies you want in the skillet. I used brussel sprouts and asparagus.
6) Sprinkle some salt and pepper and squeeze a little lemon on them. Stir. Cover and let them steam and saute a little on low-medium heat until tender.
I highly suggest this meal. This chicken is aaaamazing and its super simple, you guys!
Don’t forget to follow my blog, by scrolling to the bottom of the page and entering your email. 🙂