My family clearly likes Cajun. My sister found this recipe and put a little Niday twist on it when she was doing the keto-diet, so yes this is very keto-friendly. It is definitely a Niday favorite, that you must try!
1 Spaghetti Squash
1 Rotisserie Chicken (We just get one from the Deli at the grocery store)
2 Stocks of Broccoli
8-10oz. Heavy Whipping Cream
Cajun spice to your taste
Garlic salt to your taste
2 Tbsp. Butter
1 Tsp. Minced Garlic
1) Use sharp knife to poke multiple holes to center of squash, then put in microwave for 10-15 minutes (depending on size of squash). When ready the outside will be soft to touch.
2) Meanwhile, de-bone the chicken, tearing it into small pieces and then season with Cajun to taste. Cut up broccoli also into small pieces.
3) Put 1 tbsp of butter and approximately 3 tbsp of water in a skillet, then broccoli and cook thoroughly. Season with Cajun and garlic salt to taste.
4) Cut squash in half, scoop out seeds to throw away, then scrape out the squash.
5) Melt 1tbsp of butter and 1 tbsp of minced garlic into a different and larger skillet (If you like a more buttery flavor, just add more).
6) Add squash, cream, broccoli, and chicken to the new skillet. Add more Cajun and garlic salt as needed.
7) Let simmer for about 15-20 minutes so all of the flavors can absorb.