Because when we look good, we usually feel good, am I right? Something I have noticed about myself is that 9 times out of 10, if I look “cute” going into the gym, I’m going to have a good work out. Something about looking good just makes you feel like a total boss in the gym. And when I say “cute” I don’t mean do your make up and have your hair down and curled…we’re still going to the gym to sweat..I just mean get you some cute tennies, maybe some nice leggings, and a cool work out tank.
With this being said, I’m going to give you guys my top five brands (broad price ranges) that I have come to really like and that aren’t at your local Academy or Lululemon, where everyone has what you have.
- Kora Fitness – You guys probably already knew that was going to be my number one. Kora Fitness is out of Utah. They are a company that has active wear for women AND MEN. A huge reason I love this company is because for every item sold they give back to charities that they are partnered with. There are four different charities that they are partnered with and every item you add to your cart, you get to choose which charity you would like the donation to go to. These are more on the pricey side, but SO worth it. They are soft, lightweight, and such great quality. To save you guys a little cash with Kora Fitness, I do have a discount code for you: click on this link –> http://kora.grsm.io/mcfitness and use mcfitness15 at check out for 15% off your order!
- Ethos – Ethos is a smaller company out of San Diego targeted only toward women. Good quality, not quite the comfort as Kora, but they are still nice and also cheaper. A pair of leggings runs for $55. http://www.ethos.community
- Gymshark – I’m sure we have all heard of this one! It is based of the United Kingdom and was created only six years ago and is now one of the most recognizable brands in fitness. Because it is a fast growing brand and very well-known now, you might end up having what everyone else has.. But maybe not because they do have a wide variety of active wear for women AND MEN. It is super cute, super comfortable, and affordable. http://www.gymshark.com
- Carbon 38 – Carbon 38 is based out of NYC. It is more for the ladies with some extra cash. Now I don’t actually own anything from Carbon 38 because I haven’t been able to convince myself to buy a pair of leggings that are $120, BUT they have SO many cute pieces and I have heard nothing but good things. So if you have the money, I highly suggest checking them out. http://www.carbon38.com
- Alphalete – I’m sure quite a few of you have heard of Alphalete and probably even wear it, being it is out of Texas in the Houston area. They have women AND MEN products. Super cute items and not too pricey. They even make seamless underwear for those leggings, ladies. http://www.alphaleteathletics.com
Now go buy something nice for yourself or as a Christmas present for someone you know who might need to look good to feel good in the gym!